5G Backup Cellular Data SIM Card for Alarm System HomeBase with Automatic Professional Monitoring Plus Plan (power/internet outage vulnerability!)

I love Anker/Eufy hardware, but I cannot buy& subscribe because it has a major vulnerability even with the Automatic Professional Monitoring Plan: the HomeBase alarm system device can be taken offline by someone cutting power/internet.

Only one camera model allows for cellular data transfer, but there needs to be some way to send all camera streams over 5G cellular data through a HomeBase device, even when there is no power or internet (wifi/ethernet + power default, but battery+5G cellular as temporary backup).

For this reason alone, Abode is a more reliable option and a similar price. I hope others see the security problem, and as soon as Eufy fixes this I will switch!

Well, you can always get verzion 5g home internet or tmobiles 5g or even att. And use a battery back up that some people use for computers and there you go You have your power supply and your internet that cant be cut.
The only other way after that is to get something NVR or a DVR system with its on power supply.

Of course, you could pay much more for much slower internet speeds on top of paying for the professional monitoring plan separately, and you can use a UPS to keep the power on, but that sounds like lowering your overall quality of life for more money.

Abode includes the cellular backup with the professional monitoring, and they probably get a very good deal on it because the cellular backup is only used as …backup, so they don’t expect to have much data actually go over it (if any).

I think it’s a pretty significant vulnerability to not offer this, or not make it clear the steps needed to prevent the issue.