2C Camera Stuck on Firmware Update

Added a new camera to the Homebase last night due to a 2C camera failing to keep it’s charge (2 years old).
Discovered that the new camera is a 2C Pro, which uses aa different firmware to the 2C.
For some reason my 2C appears to have tried to update to the new 2C Pro firmware as well and is now “stuck”. The red and blue lights have been flashing alternatively for many hours now.

I have done the 10 sec reset operation on the camera, and that seems to have stopped the indicator lights from flashing, but the camera now seems dead as it won’t respond to the Homebase add operation anymore.

Does anyone know if there is a fix for this?

Well usually when a firmware update fails or gets aborted midway in the process it’s pretty much bricked / doorstop.
The reset might return it to its previous firmware or it’s original one when it was new, though I don’t if eufy has it programmed to default to that.
Have you tried deleting the 2C from the HomeBase first before adding it back?

Eufycam 2 pro firmware update bricked on brand new camera. Hold on button for 1 beep then all RED lights & BLUE stay on. Connection fails atter several attempts. Help Eufy?

I used the Email link at support@eufylife.com they replied with instruction. This is relatively same as they advised;
I did the RESET using: Cold Start by Holding Power button until camera beeped twice / Held Power button 15 seconds / Pause let cam get proper 30 sec / Hold Power for one Beep using the Eufy Security App on cell phone.

And the App picked up Camera

Email link at support@eufylife.com they replied with instruction. This is relatively same as they advised;
I did the RESET using: Cold Start by Holding Power button until camera beeped twice / Held Power button 15 seconds / Pause let cam get proper 30 sec / Hold Power for one Beep using the Eufy Security App on cell phone.

And the App picked up Camera