[1 Day To Go] Stay Tuned for Exciting Unveiling!

Hey eufy fans,

Our #eufyDualCam Photo Contest is drawing to a close. Don’t miss your last chance to participate! Besides, stay tuned, you won’t want to miss this exciting reveal!

The #eufyDualCam campaign is all about embracing the power of 2. We want you to explore the possibilities, push the boundaries, and share your unique vision with us. Whether it’s two objects, two people, two perspectives, or anything else that comes in pairs, we want to see your most innovative, unique, and striking pics.

Submit Your Photo: https://eufyofficial.com/m9DfKg
Join our App Social Campaign and win a guaranteed coupon of up to $20!

The most creative entry will receive a surprise gift from us! So, get your creative juices flowing and start sharing. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Entries open on September 12th and close on September 26th. Winners to be drawn on September 28th and announced on September 29th.

Best of luck to all participants!
Team eufy

4 Likes

Capture the essence of ‘dual’ in your unique style and share it with us. It could be anything - from the serenity of double fried eggs for breakfast, to the dynamic energy of two sports cars racing.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to showcase your perspective on ‘dual’. Join us now and let’s double the fun!

Submit Your Photo: Dual-Camera-Teaser | eufy US
Join our App Social Campaign and win a guaranteed coupon of up to $20!

@eufy_Operation excuse me as this has nothing to do with your post, I am in need of assistance.

For the past two weeks I have been unable to log in to eufy security collective forum via a web browser.
I tap on the login button, enter my credentials and then I am brought to my account page and not to the community forum and there’s no way from there to get to the forum.
Had sent 2 emails to marketing@eufylife.com as they are listed as the help for the community form, but the emails get bounced back to me stating that the email could not be delivered to the intended recipient as it does not exist.
Would appreciate if you can look into this glitch I’m having.