Homebase2: all cameras stopped working / not found

I received my two Eufycam 2C’s and Homebase 2 only a few days ago. I have yet to get it connected due to similar issues as many other users. I wish I perused the forums a little more before ordering because this seems to be an on and off issue for several months.

However, before I give up, pack, and return everything, I’m giving Eufy a chance to remedy this. I’ve been in contact with Eufy support and so far I was asked to submit a pic of my QR code, Eufy account, and shipping address in case they need to send me another Homebase 2. I read that someone else went through this same process only to receive another Homebase 2 that did the exact same thing. If that ends up being my experience, I’m definitely giving up. I hear Reolink is good; that just might be my next option.

I have only two Cam 2’s connected to my Homebase 2, and those two cameras say that “HomeBase is offline.” My doorbell is wired, and the two indoor cameras aren’t dependent on the home base.

Only have two cameras connected to my HomeBase2, and still have this problem.

I have a similar issue. Yesterday i noticed that i was not receiving any notifications from the Video Doorbell (battery-powered) wired. When checking in the App (IOS) it was offline. Could not get it connected again. I had to remove it and re-add it to the configuration to get it working. This morning, no notifications. Checking within the App i now see that the Video Doorbell AND the Homebase2 are offline. I’ve powercycled everything but it will not get back online.

I have had my homebase2 on wifi mode for a while now and for whatever weird reason it has been behaving better. I have 6 2pro2k and one battery doorbell connected to the homebase2. If anyone else tries this let us know if it makes it any better. I would have expected being wired would always be more reliable, but it has been behaving better for me on wifi like chlau70 suggested trying.

I’ve had to take down my cameras and re sync them more times than I can remember. I’m about ready to throw this whole system in the garbage and be done with it. The frustration just isn’t worth it anymore. What fu@%ing good is a security system if it doesn’t work half the time!!!

1 Like

(1) Home Base 2, (5) eufyCam2 cameras . One went out and would no longer sync. They sent a replacement, it won’t sync. Husband tried setting up application on his phone. Apparently you can have the home base setup on only one phone at a time, which means you can only add devices from one smart phone. When we returned setup of the Home Base to wife’s phone, no camera’s were working nor will they sync up with home base. Power cycled, restarted, and reset Home Base 2 all to no avail, cameras won’t sync.

@D1145

Have you tried deleting the Eufy apps from both phones (Are they 2 Androids or 2 iPhones or one of each?)? If not try that and set up the primary phone first (what version number is the app?), reset everything if you can and make sure it’s working and then add the other phone back in.
What system version is your Homebase 2 and has it recently updated? If so, did you have any issues with that update or any other update for that matter. Are the 2C cameras firmware all up to date?