Win $1,000 and Other Prizes with Floodlight Cam 2 Pro

That crazy thing you caught on camera could get you $1,000! Upload any random encounter you recorded with Floodlight Cam 2 Pro to your Instagram account. If you get the most likes, you win a $1,000 coupon to use on eufylife.com :tada:

We’ll also select 5 runners-up to receive a $500 coupon, plus every entry into the competition gets our professional 24/7 monitoring service for 6 months for free!

To enter :point_down:

1. Follow @eufyofficial on Instagram.
  2. Upload content from your Floodlight Cam 2 Pro (nothing staged).
  3. Tag @eufyofficial in the description.
  4. Once you’ve posted, our social media team will contact you within 24-48hrs and ask for your email, so you can take advantage of our 24/7 monitoring service. You can choose to sign up for your free trial later.
  5. Winners will be announced across social media and in this thread on December 31st.

Don’t own Floodlight Cam 2 Pro? Win one for free! Here’s how :point_down:

1. Leave a comment on any of these posts telling us your favorite Floodlight Cam 2 Pro feature! :point_down:

:point_right: Leave a comment on our Facebook post

:point_right: Leave a comment on our Instagram post

:point_right: Leave a comment on ourTwitter post

1. The winner will be selected at random and announced across social media and in the comments of this thread on December 31st.

Good luck, and we can’t wait to see what you caught on camera! :see_no_evil:

9 Likes

The floodlight is a pretty cool device for the home security.

1 Like

You can’t control it with alexa like the homebases, or lump it into a homebase group and so. It is completely pointless.

2 Likes

It is unfortunate that it doesn’t link with the Homebase 2 but there are also other cameras in the Eufy range much like the 360 indoor pan that still work great. I would really love one of these as they seem very practical… just a little expensive

1 Like

Are you suggesting it works outside?!
The homebase2 itself is useless as an alarm. It’s only loud enough for someone internally to find it and unplug it.

1 Like

I don’t own one, but I’m impressed with the video quality it offers as well as the three movable light panels! That would be a huge advantage to make sure all areas are covered!

1 Like

You can see the some. They are not movable light panels. They are fixed in position. Don’t bother. It can only be and/ disarmed manually, or inconvenient schedule.

The moving camera is a game changer tracking the intruder as they walk across the camera coverage area.

The lights on the Floodlight Cam 2 Pro can be tilted outwards to a certain degree. I have mine mounted under an eave and they work great. You can also set your own schedule for when it arms/disarms, if you don’t want to do it manually.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kzvcKXMCFqTNoVDt9

Did they announce the winners yesterday?

No, normally it is on Monday in the event that it falls on the weekend. Silly I know, but commonplace for the other two forums.

Who win this content?

@eufy_official has had no activity at all in close to two months so shrug

Such a shame, I had the ‘craziest’ footage for you guys, which would have 100% won your competition, no questions asked, but unfortunatly the crazy thief - after breaking into the house and stealing the contents, dog and wife - decided to press the ‘sync’ button on the camera on the way out, completely erasing all evidence of the occurence.

So this looks like it was a scam? Nothing anywhere on social media. Was really looking forward to seeing some of the entries

A schedule is crap. I have set off the alarm so many times its ridiculous. If someone were to work shifts it would be even worse. Totally rubbish and surely easily resolved.

Apologies for the delay! An announcement is on its way…stay tuned! :boom:

Sometimes as it is on Anker, there is usually a little delay. It is all for the fun of it

Hey everyone! Apologies for the delay with the announcement!

Congratulations to Mike Berg for winning our grand prize of $1000 to spend on our online store :tada:

See the incredible footage below as a mountain lion casually strolls around his home! :scream:

winningfootage1
winningfootage2

Congratulations to Phill Howells on being picked at random and winning a Floodlight Cam 2 Pro :tada:

Thanks to everyone for taking part! All winners have been contacted via PM.

Make sure to check back throughout 2022 for some exciting opportunities and community events… :eyes:

5 Likes