Which device to use

I have eufycam original and would like to know what supported devices people use to view the feeds,ie echo show,echo spot, Google home base,Google nest etc,thanks

We just use our iPhones, still get a great picture.

I use my phone as well but was locking for something like a tablet that my wife could use as she is not tech minded,something that she could use by voice commands and setup on somethings likes and table

Thank you for reaching out!

The Alexa and GVA feature are both supported for the eufycam serise.

For the camera setting, due to the privacy concern, we have made the setting only available to changed on the user’s mobile device via eufy security app.

According to our customer demand, we have made the LiveView available on the web channel, when you access:

https://mysecurity.eufylife.com/#/camera

Hope this information helps. If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.

Alexa video skill currently not working, was up to 7th May 20??

Thanks for your support in Eufy.

You can use Alexa and Google Assistant to view the feeds. If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out support@eufylife.com so we can have the engineering team to look into this case for you.

Remember your satisfaction is our top priority and we will be sure to resolve the issue for you