Web Portal Access?

I cannot find the Eufy Web Portal so that I can view cameras on my laptop.

https://mysecurity.eufylife.com/#/camera

But you’ll have to use your phone app to enable them to be viewed, and choose how long for.

It’s their (initial, I hope) response to the security breach - however it’s a bit daft that you can apply 2FA to the website, and it still needs your mobile to approve the stream - as you’d be using the PC for a bigger screen than mobile, or be away from your mobile.

Thanks Pete,
Thanks, I eventually found access late last night; it was not easy.

I am looking at buying an indoor motion detector, but we have somebody that comes in when we are away for a few days and I would not want an alarm to sound that she cannot switch off. I also do not want to draw attention to the Homebase 3 with an alarm sounding for intruders. I would just want an alert on my phone. I could then Dial 999 as necessary. That is why I am also considering purchasing and fitting an indoor Eufy camera.

Yours aye,

Donald A Bruce
Tel: 01780481730
Mob: 07772389062

Yup, it looks like “share device” gives guests view only, but not “arm/disarm etc” - unless you provided a keypad to let her disarm it, if the keypads have “guests”.

(my house alarm is separate to the CCTV, so it’s a different issue for me) :slight_smile: