Video Smart Lock Sales Surpass $1 Million!

:link: See what all the fuss is about - The See-Everything Smart Lock | eufy Video Smart Lock by Eufy Security — Kickstarter

You don’t want to miss out on this brand new innovation from eufy Security :closed_lock_with_key:

The See-Everything Smart Lock | eufy Video Smart Lock
3-in-1 Combination :heavy_check_mark:
2K Resolution Camera :heavy_check_mark:
0.3s Fingerprint Recognition Smart Lock :heavy_check_mark:
Dual Motion Detection Doorbell :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

I feel bad for the people that wasted their money. Most of us still can’t get you people to fix the bugs in your products we bought a few months ago.

Yup! They are censoring my other posts expressing my extreme disappointment in their recent actions! And now bragging about $1 million that’s chump change in the global market guys! Lol

What did ring doorbell do this quarter? Lmao

Maybe if you stop treating your current customers like shit they would actually buy your new stuff but I have a sense that a lot of them aren’t! Which is shame because like me I’m sure most of them were pretty happy with this company at first when they switched over all of their stuff only to be lied to and treated like we don’t matter afterwards while they try to keep coming out with new stuff and ram it down our throats but they don’t want to fix any of the old shit. Hello eufy- Do you think you’re pissed off customer base is going to buy any more of your stuff after u treat them like shit?? Lmao

Perhaps you should start listening to your customer base and stop acting like we’re your problem or enemy?! That number would probably be 10 times what it is right now if you weren’t treating existing customers horribly