【UK】【Winner Released】What Will You Buy on Black Friday? Share and Get a Gift

Hey eufy fans,

We’ve tallied the likes and are ready to announce the winners of our Black Friday contest:

No. 1: @paulstevenewing 7 likes
No. 2: @Samthompsonreviews 4 likes
No. 3: @LegoMaster 4 likes

Congratulations to the 3 winners. We’ll send you a direct message/an email later, and your prize will be sent out as soon as possible.

Thank you to everyone who participated, and we hope you have a wonderful holiday season! :laughing:

eufy Security Team

Hey UK eufy fans,

The Black Friday Security sale begins next Friday, and we want to know what you plan to buy.

Here’s a reminder of some security goodies we’ve made this year:

• Floodlight Cam 2 Pro
  • SoloCam S40

In a comment, share what you’ll get and what you plan to use your new purchase for. We will select the 3 fans with the most likes to get a free Solo Indoor Cam P24 or SoloCam E40 for complete home security.

The event will end on November 30th . We will anncounce the winners on eufy Community and in the eufy Security app. Winners will be contacted within three days.

Good luck, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve written! :star_struck:

9 Likes

When is possible Connect wired cam to homebase 2??

2 Likes

Quite possibly looking to purchase a Solar panel for my back garden Eufy 2c and most likely a C22 wired cam to add to front of house.

1 Like

Floodlight cam 2 and a home security system.

I will get a EufyCam 2C Pro :nerd_face: for the front of my house as the 2C is doing a great job in my garden. :blush:

Definitely do need some camera’s for the inside of my home too but one step at a time.

Happy Friday everyone. :sun_with_face:

Hoping to grab a solo cam to add to our door bell

Got to get myself a floodlight cam 2 pro. It would be really nice to actually see where I am when I get out of my car or at the bins.

4 Likes

A Security Floodlight Cam 2 Pro in order to have some ambient lighting to the front of the house at night, as well as an excellent 360-Degree Pan and Tilt Coverage giving me 2K Full HD recordings, can’t wait!

1 Like

A Eufy Floodlight Cam 2 Pro for my back garden

Well new user here and hopefully my experience will be as great as I’ve heard from others. I just purchased the touch lock wifi along with 2k doorbell camera and a eufycam pro. Here’s yo a long lasting relationship!

Bought the 2c Pro cameras looking to add the door bell. Thankfully my front door camera caught a vehicle reversing into my car damaging it quite badly So glad I bought the set.

2 Likes

Already have the p24 . Great indoor camera . Was thinking of buying my mum one for Christmas

I am looking to buy the Floodlight Cam 2 Pro.
Couple of queries:

1. Will it work with Alexa, say for example, when motion is detected by the Cam 2 Pro either send an SMS alert or switch on another light?
  2. Will you give a discount if I buy 2 Cam Pros?

Best regards,
Shaji

I’ve bought myself a Solo IndoorCam C24 and the RoboVac X8. I’ve just got my first puppy which we’ve called Casper. The robovac will help immensely with keeping the floors tidy from hair and dirt! And the IndoorCam C24 is now my puppy cam so I can monitor him when I’m at work. :slight_smile:
The Solocam S40 would be perfect for the garden so I can monitor the puppy and his safety when he’s out playing, as well as the security of my garden.

I will be purchasing another 2c cam for the front as I need wider coverage. They are just great!
I would love to receive an indoor cam as then I may finally figure out which of my doggies likes to leave me a ripped up toy of stuffing every morning :joy: looks like a dead sheep everyday!!

Maybe the flood light. But I have also been eyeing the doorbells for some time

I’ve been resisting video doorbells for a while but recently have come round to their benefits.
So I think I will be tempted with a video doorbell this year.

7 Likes

Nothing, until you fix Geofencing and add Google home notifications. Hope this gets lots of likes though :grinning:

1 Like

Ive just picker up my first doorbell. 2K wireless, its been amazing so far. Picked up as part of the black friday deals. Will be looking to add more soon

We’ve just bought the Hub with two 2c cameras. Got some great images from the driveway cam of me coming through our gate, walking to the front door and then our camera in the porch picked me up, all clear as day and auto-clipped once detection has stopped. The footage is almost too clear though as now I recognise I need to go on a diet!!
I’ve got to say, I’m really impressed with the quality of the footage, the ease of the set-up and the app. I’m hoping to extend our coverage to the garage, back of house and a couple of indoor cameras to check on the dog when we nip out, my illusive 5yr old son when we’re still at home and potentially pick up any unwanted guests, which I hope will never happen.
Regardless of the freebies your offering, thank you for providing such a quality, cost effective security solution that brings peace of mind to those that can’t necessarily afford to spend £1000s. Thank You

1 Like