Two way audio still not working after newest app update (4.4.7)

Anybody still having two way audio issues after the newest app update on an iPhone 14/14 pro? I have the solo cam pan and tilt indoor camera, but even after updating the app, the audio still doesn’t work for me. I’ve also tried to completely uninstall and reinstall the app. Ended up getting a replacement from eufy and to no surprise, still doesn’t work.

Pretty sure this still has to be a software issue and not a hardware issue.

Anybody else seeing the same thing?

Eufy support got back to me about this. Here is what they had to say:

“We have noticed that if the iPhone is upgraded to the latest IOS 16.1 version, the issue may reoccur. The reason is that Apple updated the relevant SDK in 16.1, resulting in the existing code is not compatible. The R&D department is already following up closely to solve the problem as soon as possible.”

Getting the same thing myself. My girlfriends 13 pro on iOS 16.1 has no issues at all.

My issue was finally fixed on the 4.4.8 app update. (Latest update)

Still not working for me. iPhone 14 Pro with app version 4.4.9 and iOS 16.1.1

It works ok in my wife phone. She has an iPhone 12 Pro with iOS 16.1

Just got Eufy Dual and same problem. My iPhone 14 does not have 2-way audio while my wife’s iPhone 12 with same iOS 16.1.1 as mine works fine.

1 Like

Same here. Just got an Eufy Dual and same problem. My iPhone 14 pro does not have 2-way audio while my wife’s iPhone 13 Pro with same iOS 16.1.1 as mine works fine.

Hope they will fix it soon.