Trade In Program Needed

Eufy should have a trade in program for their security devices when you want to upgrade to new ones. Bought a bunch of cameras, door bell, smart lock, floodlights. Now they have better everything just months later.

2 Likes

Just thought about this today and since you already said it, commenting to hopefully bump it up!!

1 Like

Your in luck! A trade in with no trade in required…

Only for select country’s though

The HomeBase 3 is not an even Trade-In program. If you read the Trade-In details, it says that you just get $50 off the HomeBase 3. So you still have to pay $100 for the HomeBase 3.

They should allow an even trade for us that have the HomeBase 2 in order to get the new HomeBase 3 without paying any additional money. This current way they rolled this out is making me very concerned and a bit disappointed since we have all been waiting for updates to the HomeBase 2 in order to connect all our devices together. Instead of the updates, Eufy just rolled out a whole new device (HomeBase 3) and then force us to pay extra for it.

who is “forcing” you to upgrade to the hb3. so when a car company comes out with a better car they should just give them to the people that purchased the previous generation? give me 1 example be it arlo, ring, blink, etc. that gives their product away. i just received the hb3 and it’s built like a tank compared to the hb2. I’m just glad they continue to improve and refine their products. most of those other companies i listed would not have backwards compatibility with previous generations of their products.

It sounds like you might not be aware that Eufy has stated that the Homebase 2 would be updated to do certain things that the Homebase 3 now does. This was a long time ago. It never happened.

Also, I agree that it’s nice that Eufy is upgrading their technology. It would just be nice to have the current products technology upgraded as well, especially since people like myself have a lot of Eufy products. It should be about keeping all products updated via the firmware on all products.

1 Like

Is there a Discount/ Trade in for the HUB 3 going on? I don’t see anything on there site. I’m all new to EUFY and am looking at there starter security kit. It only comes with Homebase 2 though. I plan to add cameras , but buying the kit they won’t let me upgrade when I buy it. I’d like to start out with the 3, but buying the sensors and all separate is so much more money.