Request timeout

When I want to view the camera via the website “mysecurity.eufylife.com”, it keeps loading for a long time.
After 30 seconds I get the message 'Request timeout. Please try again '.

What can I do to fix this?!

1 Like

I just checked the portal and its up and loaded in less than a second. I could see all my cams and everything looked normal. If you are still having issues try putting https://eufylife.com in your browser and seeing if it connects to the main site. If not, maybe your ISP or browser is blocking the site.

I have the same issue, but it is intermittent. It sometimes works and then not anymore. Checking from the phone works always and is fast.

got the same problem.
Eufy web portal does not work properly and Eufy does nothing about it because:
EUFY SUCKS!!!
I’ve had 10 dollar Chinese camera’s that have better web portals

2023 here. Issue still persists, no resolution?

got the same issue; after 2 minutes the browsers stops displaying the doorbell and after a while I get an request timeout. Could you please give at least an answer to this issue ?

1 Like

Let me know what steps have you already taken to troubleshoot the issue with the camera feed loading and encountering a request timeout error on the website. I think I can help you

I’m having the same exact problem, after some seconds the browser shows a “Request timeout, please try again”. I’m using latest Chrome in macOS.

I’m having a similar issue with my C24 quits broadcasting after like 10 seconds. Can someone at Eufy fix this?

same problem
Adnoor Dried Fruits not only offers a delightful and wholesome treat but also embodies values that align with conscious consumer choices. From their commitment to quality, sustainability, and innovation to their involvement in community empowerment, Adnoor sets an example as a responsible and forward-thinking business.

Change to Static-IP.

Avec une réputation d’excellence de plus de deux décennies, Granite4Less est une entreprise familiale qui offre des comptoirs, des vanités et de la décoration intérieure de haute qualité et personnalisée pour une vaste clientèle à Montréal. En priorisant la qualité à la quantité, nos artisans sont des maestros de la fabrication, de la production et de la conception sur mesure de comptoirs, foyers, vanités, armoires et bien plus.

Nous offrons nos services aux gens de Montréal depuis des années et avons créé une clientèle forte et fidèle à tous nos produits. En divisant nos produits en trois catégories majeures, le gratine, le quartz et le membre; nous croyons que nos produits offrent le service de remodelage le plus efficace possible.