Opportunity in Spain, We are in need of a Eufy Distributor

I have a very large Car-Park for motorhomes (Rv’s) campervans and Caravans, I have four which I rent out. Its 60 metres by 20 metres and can store 35 vehicles. The spaces are 6,8 and 10 metres, and most vehicles are around 3 metres hire. This presents a viewing problem which I may have solved by erecting 3 x 6 metre posts. The site has Fibre 300 up and down.

Having been on YouTube for several days at unusual hours I’ve come to the conclusion that a Homebase 3 with 4 additional S300 cameras would cover my needs. This site presents many problems such as wi-fi, distance, gate opener and the possible use of number plate recognition etc

I’m sure that one of you YouTube reviewers may well be able to influence the supplier (Eufy) to part with the necessary goods. The video and review could be so, so beneficial to both the company and the future approved distribution centres here in Spain. The Language needs to be both Spanish and in English

Obviously, ‘We all want something for nothing’ (which really doesn’t exist) however I can provide the manpower behind the installation, plus I offer the use of a brand new Benimar Mileo 297alpha The vehicle can be seen on AutoCaravan.Co and Parkperales.com