Night Vision, Rain, Scope & Sharing Issues

Just got camera set up before Xmas - thank you Eufy
But have some issues

The camera is set high on the gable end of the house to make sure the kids could not easily get to it
I needed a floodlight for those dark rainy nights to help reverse a French car with I think reverse light on the left side instead of right, up my narrow drive. But then either bored kids double daring each other or the Amaon driver was breaking into my Amazon parcels on the doorstep so I included a camera - did a lot of research and ended up with the Eufy Pro 2

Issue 1#
My garden is long, with perhaps 5 meters or less between house gable end and a well used public path which runs alongside the garden
Since the floodlight / camera went up, the lights and camera have been well busy… so I tried to reduce Field of Vision / Sensitivity

Activity Zone edits for one - Left & Right
Sensitivity ( by the way is 1 high or low? )
Default Camera Position & the 3 other Camera Positions
But it does not really seem to make any difference , Sensitivity setting 1 or 3, Acitivty Zone reigned in… By the end of the day I may have forty or fifty videos to scroll through

Issue 2#
Setting Camera positions is a little fiddly because suddenly all of the Positions seem to have reset to the view you just set for Position 3 or 4 and now you have to reset all Positions all over again. …what is going on there?

Meanwhile, the local kids have used one of the, presumably many cordless angle grinders available to them - because rural parents have that kind of thing in their sheds - to remove the locks from my shed - nothing stolen - just a gleeful jaunt to see if they could beat the camera - Which of course they could

Because…

Issue 3#
When set to monitor parameters within the garden, there is too much wall / gable end and the light is bouncing off the wall ??? which is confusing the night vision??
(I am wondering if I can fix the camera / light to some kind of flower basket arm to hold it off the wall another 6 inches or so and improve the vision down the garden - But would it withstand the high winds we are currently getting?)

And …

Issue 5#
Rain Drops constantly on the Lense in this weather do not help
(Would some kind of wooden cover over the camera / light protect from rain and withstand these high winds?)

Therefore perhaps too much gable end in the set camera position is why…

Issue 6#
The camera is more focused on filming my neighbours walking up and down the path even if they are outside the Active Zone
Certainly too much wall is preventing camera from catching movement inside the Active Zone especially at night

I think I have turned off the infrared to " prevent light bouncing off the wall” -
I spent a deal of time last night toggling off & on the Night Vision and resetting the Default camera position to include as little wall as possible - but

Issue 7#
Which ever angle i choose for all positions, i still seem to manage to capture a small piece of the pathway or a whole lot of gable end, even both

Anyway am not currently able to verify the settings because I tried to share my camera with family to see if they could stop the barrage of film clips of neighbours on the public path,
But

Issue 8#
The “share camera” option has not seemed to work - so

Issue 9#
My son used my account to get in to have a look and since he is well outside the Local GeoFence, the bot is truly upset and has locked me out of my account - and

Issue 10#
When they send you the secret code after jumping through all other identity & password loops, somehow you are always one code behind and the site will not allow you to delete what you have typed in so you have to apply for another code, rinse repeat.

Am wondering if am going to have to think again - is a very expensive floodlight and my electricity units have doubled since Xmas