My referer has had nothing

I bought a camera system via a referral; I got a discount applied but my referer has had nothing, nor even an email to say their referral resulted in a sale. Does not encourage referrals

1 Like

Even more disappointing Eufy just ignore you…does not encourage future purchase nor recommendations

3 Likes

I recently had this with them the referral thing is basically a bit of a con. And eufy customer service is crap. I have full eufy set up and will not be referring anyone again as its a waste of time

4 Likes

I have personally referred several people that purchased products from Eufy while using my referral link. I have to give Eufy credit on this because I got my referral fee each time.

The only one I’m frustrated with is one of the referrals had an issue checking out their order at exactly 12:00 midnight on the 22nd of the month. Since the Eufy order froze up, it ended up passing midnight by two minutes. Needless to say, Eufy only have me the $40 referral instead of the $80 referral fee that should have been paid. The order even started prior to midnight. This was very disappointing.

1 Like

At least you had some of the referral payments! We received nothing and the person who referred us received nothing. We are very disillusioned with this scheme.