My EufyCams stopped Recording video

I am also experiencing the exact same problem with 1 out of 4 cam3 cameras. Running around in circles with support and nothing getting solved. The camera in question seems to go into a sleep mode or something. Usually this happens at night. The night spot light comes on signaling it sees motion, but no notification or video recording. I play with the settings and it seems to work again until the next day.

1 Like

Having same problem motion triggers notification but not recording here in New Zealand

1 Like

I am having the same issue here in Australia. Tried all the suggestions in this thread and so far no luck finding a fix.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem in Australia. 3 cameras. Notifications coming through but NO recording of activity. Basically renders these useless. Would never buy again. Contacts support. No help so far!

1 Like

I have the same issue! I have notice one thing that’s different, the option where you choose your storage setting the local storage option has disappeared from the menu there is only one option available and it’s NAS(RTSP) and I have restarted the home base and cameras but still can’t get the option local storage to come up

I have the same issue. April 1st is fine, but since 2nd April cannot browse new recorded video. Get notifications and can click on them and see the recorded video.

Same issue, contacted support, no reply.