Motion sensors for UK

Having purchased the 2c cameras in the UK, I contacted Eufy about when we would get the motion sensors in the UK, was told there where no plans to release them… Find that very disappointing, as want to add to my system. In two minds if to return the cameras, which I do really like but if there is a lack of products coming to the UK, then its putting me off. Eufy maybe opening up IFTTT support would help, just so I have a bit movement on other products I can link to the cameras. Fingers crossed Eufy take note.

That really need to sort their U.K. distribution out because it’s absolutely rubbish.

I’d take what customer care say with a pinch of salt too. They’re not privy to launch dates.

I think the motion sensors would be a great addition to the Eufy system I already have Hive Motion Sensors but I would ditch those if Eufy release theres in the UK.

Same here, the motion sensors would be usefull

Thanks for your support in Eufy.

For the motion sensor, we haven’t confirmed the release date for the UK markets yet. Please stay tuned to all of our social media and Anker website to get the latest information. You can also subscribe to our newsletter and receive Anker news directly to your email.

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email support@eufylife.com at any time.