Motion Detection not showing on playback

Got this response from Eufy customer support manager:

“The engineer is still in the process of analysis, and has not yet decided whether the yellow highlight will be removed in the end.”

I have the same issue on 5 cameras… does Eufy have any QA people?

If Eufy wants to fix the problem, it would have been done by now.

Eufy remains silence is an indication that user may not see these yellow markers in future.

I’m having the same issue!! such a disappointment!

Does Eufy directly monitor this forum? How much consideration or consultation do they have with their customers?

This feature still isn’t back. This is a big feature for nearly all customers. When’s it coming back to functioning again?

It might be time to look at other consistent options to have peace of mind that the product won’t suddenly alter. I’m still very dissatisfied at this.

1 Like

Same issue with both my camera’s. This option needs to comeback sooner rather than later.

Has this been rectified? App, as well as a firmware update are all up to date for me. Playback with motion detection is still not working. Has there been any updates? Is this working for others? It still hasn’t worked for me!

Same problem with missing motion detection playback.
Contact online and said it is my own problem
Not their issue…

Any news eufy crew on a return of the motion detection yellow timestamps?

I’ve noticed subtle updates in the software but no AppStore update for a while.

This is beyond ridiculous. Playback is a basic feature, and many people consider that before making a purchase. How can they just take it away? It’s like sell you a car and then removing one of the wheels. Why stop there? Why not take out the whole camera while you’re at it?

:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:
Good Analogy . I think Eufy took the tire out and do not know how to fix it.

If Eufy are monitoring this forum, they are ignoring all the issues posted by the members of this forum by not answering or offering solutions etc. Answer to your question in NO .

Still nothing!! This is soo annoying!!

1 Like

Totally dissapointed in this. Loosing a functionality which was the main reason why i purchased Eufy. If they are not willing to resolve, then maybe i should be looking at their competitors as an alternative solution

1 Like

Eufy developers excluded tablets in Android Update, latest update has the function.

you need to send feedback through app.

I had a similar issue No smart alert marks on timeline during playback on my lorex app and fixed it.

I should have the solution posted on my youtube channel within the hour.

Youtube channel designbuildfixreview
Title will be lorex app not showing events in timeline playback

Im not sure if this is the same issue.
I get no video footage in the events tab unless I re-boot my phone.
Once I re-boot my phone, I get all the videos in events.
Its been doing this for a couple of weeks and its more than annoying.

I looked at other forums and found that this is a very common problem.
I sent feedback to EUFY, but have heard nothing back.

Everything works, everything is as it was from day one, but this recent inability to view footage without re-booting the phone is a game changer.

Eufy, if you monitor this
Its destroying a previously excellent product’s reliability and functionality.
People are getting very annoyed.

Same here. They said we have to join the cross tracking group, which I tried to join and it took me to Discord? When I then clicked the group, it deactivated my discord user saying I violated their rules, thinking it was a scam? So frustrating as we bought Eufy thinking it still had the Playback feature :frowning: