Light remains on…

I have contacted eUFY - Security support and they said, the unit might have an issue with the firm ware it has and requested for replacement. I did get the replaced item and it is working as expected (LIGHT turns ON / OFF).

ORIGINAL ISSUE:
I bought a new eufy security floodlight and installed it today. Every thing works, except the light won’t turn OFF. It always stay on.

Registered the device on my android phone. Used “Turn Light On”, the icon turned yellow and says the light is
ON. When I turn it OFF, the icon turns black, but still the light is ON.

The camera turns on / off as expected. Motion detection and notifications works fine as well.

Any one had similar issue. What do I need to do to fix the issue.

Thank you.

So are you saying you got a replacement for the issue and then after you got the new one and it did the same issue now…

If not done, I would say update the app and update the camera as well.

If you turn on and off the camera does the light go off.

I would then check with them again.

I would then do a step by step action of your actions , take pics to show it off , when it turns on and then showing it staying on when you turned it off (show app off but then have pic of light on).

I would think with that issue others would have it. I do not have this device yet although it something that would eventually like to get ( I think they have a corded one that may be a better fit for what I may want it for…but may wait at this point…