Is eufy the worst company when it comes to software support?

What do you guys think about this?
Everytime they bring something new, basic stuff won’t work anymore.
As for now my 12 echoes stopped ringing or doesn’t show my doorbells.
Event Overviews are gone in the app and last shown events on the cam overview doesn’t match what really happend.
Alexa routines haven’t work for years even when the show exactly what happens at the moment.
Honestly I’m considering to talk to my lawyer if this is false advertising to get my money back for 14 devices at the moment.

2 Likes

Eufy starts look like Wyze programming.

When a company going south means top leadership policy is wrong.

3 Likes

For me it feels like iSmartAlarm in its final days before the service died. Nothing worked anymore and completely silence form the company. This is such an shitshow. It’s unbelievable.

3 Likes

I don’t know about THE worst I’d dealt with, but certainly one of the worst. The most annoying thing is that they won’t even acknowledge issues that a huge number of users confirm (e.g. geofencing doesn’t work) or promise “we’ll do better” like the privacy breach in 2021 where users could view each other’s live feeds… and then they managed to do worse (2022’s privacy breach… :man_facepalming:)

What I found most surprising though is that when they were getting slammed with poor ratings on the Apple App Store they bought themselves a bunch of fake 5-star reviews. I’ve never seen a company of their size resort to that before.

4 Likes