Homebase 3 Vehicle detection

I have a Homebase 3, and I hooked up one doorbell and two Cam2Cs to it. Person recognition on the doorbell works okay, but here’s the thing with the Cam2C over my garage door: it detects my car coming up the driveway and says it detected a car, but nowhere is there a possibility to specify that that is my car. I was expecting it to show up next to recognized faces in “BionicMind AI”, but there is nothing. Can someone confirm or say otherwise?

Vehicle detection works…. Even with my old cameras. They never said it would name your pet or recognize your car. They have their “ maybe someday” videos…. But you gotta read the fine print.

Thanks for the input. It does state “beta” with car recognition, I guess I should start lowering my expectations with Eufy drastically.

Cheers
Arne

They’ve been heavily working on facial/body recognition to get it right and I feel like they’ve done a great job with the Homebase 3. It won’t happen overnight but I do expect they will enhance vehicle recognising and, who knows, maybe even attempt to recognise a pet??? Keep the faith!

It seems that the Cam2C camera connected for your Homebase 3 detects your car when it approaches the driveway, but there is no specific option to assign that car as yours within the BionicMind AI system. Based on your description, it appears that the person recognition feature is working fine the doorbell, but the camera does not provide the same level of specificity for recognizing your car. Regards

I’ve got a EufyCam 2C positioned over my garage, and while it’s doing a decent job of detecting movement, there’s a quirk with my car. Whenever my car pulls into the driveway, the camera flags it as a car in the detection alert, which is accurate, but I expected to see an option to specify that it’s my car. I assumed it might show up next to recognized faces in the “BionicMind AI,” but I can’t seem to find that anywhere.