Homebase 2 failed

My homebase 2 is showing a constant red light. I have reset it, plugged it into a know good router port with a know good ether cable and it still is steady red. Also of my six cameras ad doorbell only the garage camera light shows up in my devices. This cam still records, live, but very broken up.
I need a new homebase. I would like to go back to my homebase 1 model, if possible. Where can I purchase the older Homebase 1 (T8001 or T8002?
Thanks

I cannot connect my Homebase 2 to the internet - the red light stays on, despite the ethernet connection being good, and the wifi signal strong. I have turned off the 5GHz second WiFi net from my router; I have turned off VPN; my 2.4 GHz wifi network is not hidden. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

I had the same problem with my Homebase2. The fix was I reset the Homebase2, and connected it with an ether cable to my router ad ran through the setup once again. I did have to add all my cameras and doorbell back in to the app but after that everything works as it should.

Thanks for your reply. I contacted eufy support, to be told to take it back to the shop and get another one… which I did, only to experience the same problem with the second set. I then contacted my NBN provider and explained the problem… and that my wifi was otherwise working perfectly well. Despite not being able to “see” anything wrong with the modem, they did a soft reset of the modem, and voila! All was resolved, and the eufy Homebase 2 connected, and the setup of the 4 cameras proceeded successfully. Hope that helps others.