Having to log in every time

@dek149 Eufy was a good product and now it has turned into rubbish they seem to push out updates and firmware which I think they do not do a proper test or research before the release of updates, Before you go any further read all the complaints on the forum and let that make your mind up as to whether to keep your system, if it was me I would return it and get a refund because by keeping the product you are going to have loads of problems. There are plenty on here who would say contact Eufy support if you experience any problems but my dealings with them have been negative and they have never sorted them out because unfortunately they are useless and clueless. I will say it again I am so sorry that I invested in Eufy security and if i was possible then I would have returned the product, the sensors for windows/doors work great but camera’s very unreliable.

3 Likes

Got my eufy wired 2k camera today. Works brilliantly but yeah, despite fingerprint login activated it asks for a login and verification every time. Super annoying

2 Likes

I’ve never had to log back in since the first day

Mine is on 3 devices and it never logs me off any of them like your problem. I guess I’m lucky

As far as I’m aware the issue isn’t limited to Android. It seems to be pot luck, whether you own the problem or not.

I got a response from Eufy. They are aware of the problem. A fix/update is out in 2 weeks time

1 Like

Mine seems to be working again today thankfully

Same problem here, since update. Iphone 11