Geofencing with schedule

+1

I just installed my system today and this feature is obviously needed.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Another vote for Geofencing + schedule

Day 1 of ownership and was looking for this seemingly basic requirement

4 Likes

+1. Proud owner of this system since a month.

To bad my battery is going low because of my Kids that er planning in te back yard.

Would be a next level future!

3 Likes

+1 Looking forward to this feature. There are just too many unneeded recordings, push notifications when we are at home. At the same time I want to keep the Motion detection and recordings at night.

It feels like this is the only missing feature in the product, which is great already.

3 Likes

For me this is also the main needed feature I am looking for. It is just too 2019 having to manually switch everytime I go to bed.

3 Likes

Same problem here! This is the main reason I would me precious eufy system.

3 Likes

Guess what, it’s Q4!

3 Likes

Waiting for :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:raising_hand_man: I need this too.

3 Likes

One more vote for geofencing plus scheduled. Can’t want till it’s Q1 2021… Does anybody knows if the Eufy development team is still on track?

4 Likes

+1 for Geofencing. Get it added!!!

3 Likes

+1 for this feature

3 Likes

Please add this Feature as son as possible . This is a Key-Feature :sunglasses:

3 Likes

+1 for this feature.

3 Likes

Completely agree. This is a must have! +1 from me.

3 Likes

Very basic functionality to make this product seamless. I have seen in the post above that is was scheduled for Q4 2020 and we have only one month remaining. Hopefully this will be added very soon since, I think it impact substantially usability.
Thanks!

4 Likes

From a UI perspective this is easy. You should be able to set the mode to schedule, then add a period of time where the mode is “Geofence” (you set up the Geofence mode as normal).

Can we have it yet?

6 Likes

I agree with all the comments here. This request is critical to a camera security system.

What is the new ETA? We are now at the end of Q4.

Thanks.

3 Likes
  • 1 for this
3 Likes

+1, wonder if in the meantime ifttt could switch modes by schedule or by location.

3 Likes