Geofencing + Scheduling/recording at night while home

Bump! Feature requested.

3 Likes

I can’t believe we only have geofencing or scheduling but not both at the same time, that’s an obvious use case for a security system.

Like so many others, I want the system to automatically arm when I leave home and also automatically arm at a set schedule, i.e. when I’m asleep. Come on Eufy, we all expected better than this.

4 Likes

+1 for this. Having just switched from Arlo, since the quality was limiting and the app was unreliable, I expected being able to select a schedule as well as home or away for geofencing.
It’s a real world use case that adds value.

1 Like

What happened to this

1 Like

We really need this. I’m shocked it doesn’t already exist!

2 Likes

What happened is that Eufy stopped caring about their customers if they ever did care. They got your cash, so they moved on to their next product to advertise/promote. They aren’t a tech or security company. They’re an advertising company. Don’t hold your breath that this feature will ever be released! They’re focusing on Dual Doorbell cams now. Maybe everyone should contact Anker’s management and let them know what you think. They’re the owner of Eufy.

1 Like

Everyone, please sign the petition more people we get might be a chance they will do something.

3 Likes

I think this should be top prio. Whats the status on this issue?

1 Like

Damn, just got some in the Amazon Prime sale, but don’t think I’ll keep them if this isn’t implemented…

1 Like

Also need function

1 Like

This needs to be implemented, it’s ridiculous it isn’t in the system. People have spent in some cases more than a £1000 on their set up and this sort of feature should come without question

2 Likes

Still waiting for this, want to return my cameras, so unhappy about this feature not being included, it’s currently rendering my setup useless, two years in and no update from eufy regarding this. Absolute joke of a company.

2 Likes

Yes me too!! Great product… this bit is the let down

1 Like

Bought 5 cameras and motion sensors, I also NEED this feature. It is not a complicated programming request, in fact it’s very basic. Eufy, you are just being bone idle and poor at listening to customers r requests about SAFETY & SECURITY of themselves, their homes and their FAMILIES.
Shame on you.

1 Like

Please let us know when this feature is added! It’s a must have…pending

1 Like

Can someone just hack their system and fix this already? Clearly they don’t know what they are doing

1 Like

I guess they do not read these messages. So many requests over multiple years, clear details that other vendors have this feature implemented, and still no action. This is a product suicide.
Probably there is a moderator monitoring the thread.
MODERATOR, I’m talking to you!
Please write an email to a Product Manager and in CC to Marketing.
Tell them there are 200 requests, a ChangeOrg petition and many other requests in the app reviews.
If they do not say you “thank you” then better you change company, because this is not a place it is worth working!

2 Likes

went from Arlo to Eufy to get better battery life. Didn’t think in my wildest imagination that the function geofence with schedule wouldn’t exist. Now I will send these back

That you didn’t google before buying

1 Like

Has this feature been installed? I cannot find it. What I am looking for is that when I started geofencing and I come home the system will change to “schedule”

1 Like

Is it Q4 2020 yet, Eufy? Failure to add this basic, critical feature is wholly unacceptable. Perhaps even worse is the continued ignoring of customer pleas for an update. The collective lack of action is definitive proof of incompetence on the engineering side and gross negligence on the customer service side. If I was your boss, I’d have fired you long ago!

3 Likes