Geofencing does not work at all

Any ideas???

This is the reply I received of eufy: (Wich is the same as nothing)

“ Thank you for your message.

I very much regret the inconvenience with geofencing.

Please note that the accuracy of geofencing depends on the positioning accuracy of your phone.

In addition, due to your phone’s battery-saving strategy, the geofencing switching modes may be delayed by around 20 seconds to 6 minutes.

To ensure a good accuracy of the geofencing, please note the following settings:

For Android, update your phone’s Google Play and Google Map apps to the latest version. For iOS, update the iOS and Maps version of your phone to the latest version.

Please keep your operating system up to date.

Do not turn the phone on battery saver.

Leave both the location switch and the WLAN switch switched on.

Allow the Eufy Security App to run in the background and to update in the background.

Do not clean / close or kill background apps. Some smartphones may disable geofencing after cleaning.

Unfortunately, I also had to find out that the geofencing function is currently still in the beta version. A completely perfect function is not yet guaranteed. We continue to work on the improvement and will significantly improve its performance with future updates. We ask for a little patience. We very much regret that the geofencing performance may currently not affect you. can not yet satisfy 100%.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I look forward to your feedback if necessary and wish you a pleasant day.

Saludos

Luna

Servicio de Atención al Cliente EufyHome

Lu-Vi 8:00-18:00 (si nos contactas por la tarde te responderemos por la mañana del día siguiente)”

1 Like