Firmware Update Records - IndoorCam

2020.11.19, v2.0.9.2

1. Fixed the issue that the device cannot detect motion and can not record probabilistic.
  2. Optimized the issue that the device turns offline probabilistic, which caused by the device cannot be assigned an IP address.

2020.09.27, v2.0.8.9

1. Fixed the issue that the snapshot is deleted in some event probabilistic.
  2. Fixed the issure that the sucurity mode was switched incorrectly via the Geofencing function.
  3. Fixed the issue that the snapshot won’t update in HomeKit security video probabilistic.
  4. Optimized the issue that the HomeKit will restart abnormal.

2020.09.15, v2.0.8.7

1. Fixed the issue that the snapshot is not in the recordings probabilistic.
  2. Optimized the issue that the camera probabilistic crash.
  3. Optimized the issue that the recorded videos are short in HomeKit Security Video.

2020.09.05, v2.0.8.6

1. Fixed the probabilistic device offline issue when the device restart.
  2. Fixed the issue that the homepage’s snapshot can’t update in the Home app.
  3. Optimize the live streaming via RTSP protocol.
  4. Optimize the issue that Home probabilistic can’t access to the camera.
  5. Optimize the motion tracking.

2020.08.13, v2.0.8.3

1. Fixed the issue that the HomeKit can not record occasionally.
  2. Optimize the user experience that the HomeKit or NAS can view streaming and recording when the Indoor Cam disconnects from the Internet but connect to the same local network with your Home Hub or NAS.
  3. Optimize the experience that the status LED or night version turns on/off incorrectly occasionally.

2020.08.03, v2.0.7.9

1. Fixed the issue that the camera can’t play live video occasionally.
  2. Fixed the issue that the camera will crash in some special working conditions.
  3. Optimized the experience of the process to enable the HomeKit.
  4. Optimized the experience of the control of the status LED, auto night version, and camera off both in eufy Security and the Home app.

2020.07.17, v2.0.7.3

1. Fixed the issue that failed to remove the camera from the Home app.
  2. Fixed the issue that LED will turn on automatically after the camera restart.
  3. Fixed the issue that the motion tracking will not be turned off after the came turned off.
  4. Optimize the live streaming resolution after enable the HomeKit.

This post needs to be updated. Firmware version 2.1.0.1 first auto-updated into a couple of my Indoor 2K cams on July 1st, so I’d guess it was released in late June.

P.S. ~ That’s some cringe-worthy “Engrish” in the notes above. In particular, you’re completely misusing the word “probabilistic”. As best I can tell, what you actually mean is either “sometimes”, “occasional/occasionally”, “inconsistent/inconsistently”, or “unpredictable/unpredictably”.

1 Like

I am on 2.1.0.4 and on the camera I set up local and HomeKit secure recording on the camera keeps disconnecting every few days. what should be best course of action be? restore to factory setting?

Hey Eufy, don’t you think it’s about time to update this post with the last 2547 updates? :joy:

Eufy needs to update the list.
Can user manual update firmware.?
where to download?