False Doorbell Rings?

I have the battery powered doorbell kit, it’s configured in the wired mode and works pretty well. Right now both chimes are configured so when the button is pressed the original house chime rings, and the electronic eufy base station rings.

The problem is that I have experienced now 3 times (about 1 time per month) the house chime will ring randomly. From best I can tell no one has pushed the button, and the Eufy base station does not ring. It seems to happen when it’s quite cold under 10F but I can’t say for certain if thats a part of the issue or not.

Anyone else experiencing this?

2 Likes

I have the same problem, three times in one month. Temperature is about 20 degrees, no rain, no humans.
@eufy please help

I’m having the same issue doesn’t matter if its day or night the bell goes off when it’s not pressed by anyone,can happen in the middle of the night not happy at all

Same issue here, although it happens randomly at any temperature. Last night, it rang 3 times after 1am and no one was there. Checked my cameras all over the exterior of the home to be sure, and no one. Why does this happen? Mine is battery powered and rings thru the home base. It is quite jarring to be awakened in the middle of the night.

I had the same issue and ended up taking it down and connecting it to the base unit. Let it charge for an hour and put it back up. I haven’t had the issue come back now for almost 2 months.