Failed to request.(20022) jun 2022

Having problems viewing my camera via a web browser -says Failed to request.(20022)
all camera
3 different computers 2 types of browsers chrome and safari
tried 2 different internets
where working before
2 different users
can see cameras with the app ok

1 Like

Having problems viewing any of my eufy cameras or doorbell on any Amazon Echo or google hub? Was all working, able to view live streams until three days ago? Error cannot connect to null, to network error. I am able to run routines, can arm disarm but cannot view any camera? I am able to view all eufy cameras via the Eufy security app. WTF is going on now? It’s so frustrating!
Wonder if Eufy are having some sort of server issue preventing viewing from other platforms?

1 Like

The webpage is completely unusable. What is Eufy going to do about moving away from flash? That was deprecated in 2020. Disappointing to see no fixes since then.

Im having the same issue, cross border Eufy is terrible. im using NEST and it all works fine. I have 2 parallel systems and EUFY is good at local viewing but that doesn’t solve the purpose.
EUFY support we need some help.
ERROR 20022

Sheesh this issue has been ongoing for years and no one at eufy has any support or responses or FIXES at all?!

How in the world can we have home security if the only way to view the cameras is on our phone screens?