Eufy wired doorbell camera random rings and security issues

So I don’t love that my video doorbell has a possessed ringer. It woke me up at 1am and continued to ring every 5 minutes until I unplugged my ringer… Again. To top it off, my router has detected the doorbell itself as a attack. Which I found odd. I did notice that when I unblocked the doorbell on my router as an attack that the fantum rings started. I will be having it blocked again. BUT WHY IS IT SHOWING AS AN ATTACK ON MY ROUTER!!! What shady stuff is happening here.

I have ghosts ringing my doorbell too, but not every 5 minutes like posted. I get it every few days, just a ring. I recognize them since the time between the first chime and the second is shorter than when we actually get a ring at the door, but it’s still unnerving. Especially the first time, when it happened after midnight.

I don’t have it showing up as an attack, maybe that’s because I’m connected to a base.

Is anyone from the company aware of this? Anyone looking into it?

AFAIK, I don’t think eufy monitors this form for issues / problems with their products. I have never seen a reply from them acknowledging it.
It’s just us users / folks helping out each other.
So, within the app you can report the problem to them.

I also get some random rings on my doorbell, this just started about 3 weeks ago, got 3 phantom rings, once every few days. I’ve e-mail to support, waiting for an answer.
Sorry for not reading the title, mine is wireless 2k doorbell