Eufy to Google Home linking problems

Hello,

Just spent a few hours trying to link the Eufy app to Google Home, but I can not seem to get it to work.
I have the Eufy Pan 2K indoor cam installed and will be installing the doorbell cam soon as well.
When I go tru the proces - add a new device - works with Google - Eufy Security - entering my email and password - setting up 2FA for Google Assistant; my screen goes blank and no device is added to Google Home…
Very frustating. Does anyone have a suggestion how to solve this?

2 Likes

I’m interested as well. I’m experiencing the same issue on both my iPhone and iPad while trying to link eufy security to Google Home to add my new eufycam 2c pro’s and homebase.

Double checked my credentials etc. After the 2FA code it just goes into a blank screen.

I was able to link my account Eufy security to Google Home.

For me, it either spontaneously worked or it had to do with some messing around with the account.

But just to share my experience:

Initially, I was setting up my Home Assistant integration with my main account. That also continuously was showing that I had an invalid username or password. Turning 2FA on and off didn’t have any effect.

While trying to set up a secondary account to use for integration with Home Assistant (which btw isn’t working - it keeps reporting that there are 0 devices/ stations) I noticed that the secondary account was able to authenticate. Enabling 2FA was also no issue. So I switched back to my primary account and that was able to authenticate as well. During this, I also switched back and forth between my two accounts in the Eufy Security app.

So seeing this all working I tried linking my account (primary with 2FA) and it just worked.

I have the exact same issue. After I create the 2FA pin code, I also got a blank page.
Eufy please provide a solution as it is now not possible to link Eufy to Google Home.

Nobody has a solid solution for this?
Most of what I can find is users just trying until things work… more or less by accident.
Hard to believe that to be the only solution?

I have the same problem.
After entering the @FA PIN the screen goes to a blank page.
Eufy please help i want it to work.

Still no one with a solution to this problem?
Is Eufy Reading in on this site or should I mail them separately? It may be easier for them to reply to this threat instead of handling each case on itself??
If it s not possible to connect (easily) with google then Eufy should be clear about this, instead of advertising that it is possible. Or come up with a solution.
Eufy??

1 Like

I have the same problem don’t know what is going wrong. More poeple got this problem but stil no solution.

I’ve send the costumer support a email I’m waiting for a reaction.

After I typed the 2FA pin 2 times en click next the page goes blank and stays blank even when I wait a few minutes.

Edit: first reaction will be continued

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply in detail and thanks for the video.

We have contacted our engineers to take care of this issue for you, please wait 2-3 business days.

Thank you for your patience. If the problem is optimized in advance, we will contact you as soon as possible.

Have a lovely day!

Best regards,

Doris

Hi there,

I got the same problem here. I just got my Doorbell yesterday and struggled ALOT to get it linked to Google Home.

I also replied on the topic of jvi82 ( Battery Doorbell not connecting to Google Home/Hub - Queries - Eufy Security Collective )

Here is how I succeed in it:
-uninstall Eufy Security App (the latest 4.0 is CRAP)
-found an older apk installation file of Eufy Security (3.5 will be just fine). I d/l it from apkfun
-install the older Eufy Security 3.5
-add your devices to the app
-link it to Google Home
Working!
(optional) update Eufy Security to 4.0, you won’t loose the link to Google Home

good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I tried this method but it still doesn’t work. The issue is when I enter my pin on the 2FA page, the page just goes blank :man_shrugging:t5:

Same issue over here…

Got almost the same issue. Not a blank page after authorizing 2fa, but straight to the homepage of GH. It says that the eufy app is connected, but no devices and no connection at all (also not after syncing all devices). Already made a ticket at support (before reading this post)…

Strangely I found that if I enter a pin that’s less than 6 digits, it comes up with an error sign. When I then enter 6 digits, the screen moves back to the app with a loading spinning circle but then with a message that says “Cannot connect to Eufy security, please try again later”. So annoying! I bought the doorbell for this very functionality and it doesn’t work :man_shrugging:t5:

Oke it worked for me.

I deleted the 4.0 app

Googled the eufy security 3.5 apk app and downloaden and installed it.

1 Like

Oke it worked for me.

I deleted the 4.0 app

Googled the eufy security 3.5 apk app and download and installed it.

Still didn’t work for me. The issue is the Eufy page that opens when trying to link to Google. I’ve attached photos. The second one shows how the screen just goes blank.

I’m having same same issue, it links on my android phone but not on my mums iPhone which is connected to my google nest hub.

2nd October and still no solution in sight from what i can see …

I haven’t tried using the previous apks, but I got the error message “(18102) The two PIN are inconsistent” when entering the 2FA Authentification for Google Assistant.

Same problem, still not working.

Are the eufy guys even work on this problem?

Same problem. Found no solution. Any answer from Eufy??
Any other trick
Thanks