Eufy prize winners, did you ever get the item you won? (ie. Eufy SmartDrop)

Has anyone won any prizes from the contests on these forums? Did you receive any notification of when it might arrive? Or did you not receive the prize?

Won the SmartDrop contest, and have private messaged the author of the post, and can’t get a response. Would just like an update, or a response to private message.

Thanks, TW

@Mengdi

Not a prize winner… But I signed up for the smartdrop on Kickstarter. I’m being told delivery will be end of Feb at the earliest.

Yes, it can be delivered ASAP!

1 Like

Thanks for the update! You should have my address. If you get tracking information, please forward to me. Thanks again.

Send me your mailing address please.

Or email to : mengdi.yu@anker.com

Io ho ricevuto sia la comunicazione sia il tracking sia l’oggetto vinto

Won 2 items and did receive them as well :+1:

1 Like

I won the dual door lock / smart lock but haven’t received it as yet….but have heard Australian customs are being difficult so hopefully I’ll receive it soon (although we probably won’t use it as hubby doesn’t want to get woken up from his shift work) I’m hoping to swap it with another eufy product like the floodlight camera but we’ll see​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I won one of the internal cameras last year and it was sent out ok

I’ve won a camera and I received it here in the U.S…

Hi, I won a competition earlier in the year and my prize was to win a future product :heart_eyes:

I received my prize last week. I got the Eufy Dual Camera Battery Doorbell and I love it. I’m still playing with the settings and the set up but it’s such a great upgrade to the older Eufy Doorbell.

Ps. New front door now needed to go with the new doorbell :stuck_out_tongue:

I love the human detection and I’ve added a few pics of family members and now when they come to the door, the notification tells me Mam is at the Doorbell :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I also love the package detection and noticed in the dark when you approach the doorbell, there are lights on the bottom that light up your doorstep which is fab

A big thank you to @eufy_Operation for the prize and to Paul for arranging the competition.

I won a Dual Video Doorbell (battery-powered) as well and received mine not too long ago. I haven’t had the chance to install mine yet, but i am curious if it will be able to use the same screw holes from the current Eufy Video Doorbell that is installed. The new version looks a bit larger. We’re you able to use the same screw holes on yours?

Also, I would like to thank @eufy_Operation for sending me my prize! I can’t wait to replace my previous model and start using this new one!

1 Like

Hi @LenM , yes, it fitted perfectly into the old screw holes. I set it all up on the app first and then it took a few minutes to swap over on the door.

1 Like