Doorbell ring on google home devices?

I’ve got my doorbel en camera’s installed but like you all say, there is no way to integrate it with Google Assistent. I don’t see any action of Eufy on the forum so I will have to return it and buy Arlo or Nest stuff.

oh no, they still haven’t done it? just brought eid security camera

Yes, please

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like getting a Google home device to ring would be so difficult especially as it works well on echo devices. EUFY you are running your reputation by not listening to your customer base. C’mon you’ll make a lot of people happy.

1 Like

+1 … Just installed:

• Battery 2K Vid Doorbell
  • eufyCam 2 Pro Security Cam

and on the front of both boxes “works with the Google Assistant…”
Not really:

• Will not sync with Goggle Home
  • No Notifications
  • Does not replicate Eufy app
  • 20 second delay in streaming
  • Not listed by Google as compatible
7 Likes

Please please add this

2 Likes

yes please add google home device to eufy, so chime is heard on google home mini for example

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

From a coding prospective this should be quite easy as the Alexa speakers have been doing this for some time.

I’m a certified software tester and more than happy to help with rolling out this feature!

3 Likes

I set my doorbell up and was able to link it to google home. As of now I can only stream the camera by asking google to show camera. Trying to see if using IFTTT will allow a work around to show the camera on google nest when rung.

1 Like

Please add this feature. I’m a software engineer and also willing to help out.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely essential and should be a feature already! Please do this Eufy!

1 Like

It’s the lack of a response from Eufy that really gets me, @Yanyee1 or @Mengdi will answer other threads advising them to contact support but completely refuse to comment on requests like these and to me that is nothing more than underhanded and deceitful. I suppose in another way it also answers the questions being asked by the customer that it will not happen. Either they can’t do it or don’t want to do it! They will never tell you in the hope you keep buying. Appalling customer service really and they should be ashamed of the way they treat their customer with such disregard.

7 Likes

Please have this feature added. Or at the very least, give our calls a reply you own that much to us, as sincere paying customers.

Tim

1 Like

Yes, it’s a shame it’s not implemented already. I really hope Amazon is not stopping you from this most obvious integration! Option to stream video to Google Home displays upon ringing is a must too.
Thank you!
Geert.

2 Likes

I just switched from a ring doorbell to a eufy 2k wireless due to it being Google home compatible and I’m disgusted that despite being advertised as such the doorbell won’t ring on my Google Home devices. I will be returning unless I hear otherwise.

2 Likes

This is the only reason I’ll buy a Nest Hello instead in the coming weeks. I was impressed by Eufy’s features, but if it is not possible to stream the video to a Nest Hub in real-time when the doorbell is pressed, it’s pretty useless for me…

1 Like

Maybe it’s a money thing. If you can use google as chime you dont need the extra chime from eufy.

1 Like

I think it’s mainly Google trying to protect the Nest Hello

3 Likes

I did order one, I’ll return it right away, as I see they don’t even respond to your posts, it says enough.

4 Likes