Doorbell 1080p + Chime with Homebase 3

Is there a way of setting up the Doorbell so that it records video to the Homebase3 HDD (2 TB) and “Rings” on the Chime?
At the moment all I can get it to do is either Record + Ring on Homebase3 or Record + Ring on the Chime.
I thought I had read somewhere that Homebase3 had the ability to share its storeage with other devices.

1 Like

I want to know about this too. I didn’t buy two homebase threes just for them to sit there only attaching to two devices out of my 20!!! The doorbells’ motion recognition is terrible. I’m hoping that the homebase three is better.
I’m sick and tired of 90 false alerts, which, then makes me miss the one person at my front door. :man_facepalming:t2:

So I’m not sure if you’re aware you can connect your doorbell to the home base. 3. And you can also set the home base. 3 to ring when someone presses your doorbell. However, I believe the wired doorbell isn’t compatible with the home base. 3. Only the battery powered one. Has regards to recording plus ring on the chime or ring on home base or record. Could I suggest factory reset in the home base and also factory reseting the doorbell and proceed to go through the setup process as if it’s box fresh new process. I have the home base. 3. I’ve recently purchased it, although you can only have four cameras recording continuously. The home base does recognise that you have more than four cameras attached to the home base and will record and store motion movements. See how you get on. Let me know. Hope this helps.