Don't buy it is terrible

I wish I never bought this very bad home security system. The worst ever. Don’t waste your money anyone else. Nothing integrates. Please explain how you have set up a NAS storage device without my permission please??? Is that not illegal???

Customer service is terrible

Drains phone battery

Anyone can access your system so it is not safe at all.

1 Like

I totally agree with you. I cannot view my Eufy camera or watch playback when my phone is connected to mobile network. This problem has been happening to many users and no solution at all. EUFY is a scam! Should never believe Eufy, the support is nonsense, and just wasting your time.

1 Like

Have u ever thought maybe its just the operator?? I have never had any issues.

4 Likes

I also agree!
The product, I purchased the wired video doorbell and a video flood light.
Both are a waste of money.
The customer support, or should I say what support…

Save your money!

1 Like

That’s wonderful that it works for you. And I suspect they work for most people or they wouldn’t be in business. The problem is that they don’t work for a number of us and customer service isn’t helpful. Issues have gone unaddressed for some time. I consider myself pretty tech savvy with a tech degree, years of tech experience, excellent troubleshooting abilities etc and neither of my cams work reliably. It’s like they have a mind of their own and work one day and not the next. Maybe I got lemons. Mine are going back and I’m trying another well known brand, that granted isn’t known to be perfect either, but I’m crossing my fingers.

I’ve got the exact same experience. One day it works fine, another day you can bomb my front garden and the cameras still act as if nothing happened. Sometimes also see the camera filming (LED lights up), but still don’t get a notification or recorded clip. Connection is fine, because I can LiveView within 2 seconds.

I can’t return mine anymore since I’ve had them for a while. They work wonderful when they operate well, but 50% of the time they just don’t do anything at all.

If you never had issues with Eufy you must be blind or work for them. I own 4 cams and 2 bases. Eufy is the worst. Terrible video quality, the alarm signal goes off 5 min after the event, and you cant view events on you PC. Stay away from Eufy brand.

not only that they censor your comments