Detects everything but thieves.!

How is is that these 2c cameras can detect I leaf moving in the next county, but not a full size truck and 25 ft trailer, a FedEx truck or a box van.

8 months of owning these cameras. And can’t find the best combination of settings.

Anoying notifications all day long, for a leaf moving. But if an entire FedEx truck passes the camera, 2min late/ before… It doesn’t pick it up. Worse, a thief with a trailer. 4ft from camera.!

1 Like

I have the same problems with my dual doorbell. Picks up pigeons and small birds. But as for human detection, it doesn’t even register.

I’m starting to believe their Ai development team are nothing but amateurs. Their hardware and software are ‘not’ and never will be the best around.

2 Likes

Same with me - the indoor cam is comparable shitty… detects blankets and shadows as faces and sets off alarms… :roll_eyes:

I will never buy anothe eufy product again.
This is coming for someone who has 3 cam 2 pro 2k, and 2k doorbell, the big floodlight cam and a solo s40.
If you want true security then put in the work and install these. Your life will be 100% better when you have peace of mind. :grin::+1:
YouTube video:

Where to buy:
shorturl.at/fiwz4