Detection statistics no longer work

Detection statistics has stopped working on eufycam 2c since recent firmware/app updates
Only “used days” work

Total detected events/False events/recorded count all 0 or stuck at old values.

Please fix - cannot see if AI is actually working

2 Likes

Saw your post and thought I’d better check on my 2c cameras and thankfully all stats, days worked events detected/recorded are still being logged.

youll find only the days increment. all other stats are static.

support acknowledged its broken and needs fixing.

I have 2 systems, at different premises. same issue

Well mine is fully working, the figures have changed for the notifications today, so I guess according to you its broken!

Mine is the same, detection statistics not working, stuck at zero. I also feel as if the motion detection is not
working as well as it used to and also that the batteries seem to drain quicker.

1 Like

Possibly an android thing. Maybe Iphone is ok?

Same on android and iOS .All recently charged cameras are stuck on zero . Only one cam charged maybe three month ago still shows detected/recorded events but stopped counting long time ago.

Exactly same experience. Detection is now hit and miss, they recorded when they want .

I have same issues as yours. we need Eufy to fix it !!!
I have Eufy system 2pro. I try restart base station, resync camera with base station. it cannot show detection statistics.

1 Like

I have the same issue, detection statistics not working, stuck at zero.

I have been having this issue since long.

Eufy Support - When are you going to fix this issue?

1 Like

Same problem here with only used days incrementing since cameras last fully charged. All other stats stuck on zero. Hopefully they will fix it soon if enough people complain.

Just been googling why my stats aren;'t working and come across this thread.
Must be something to do with the app as both homebase / cams and doorbell chime/doorbell are doing the same. Mine 0 stats apart from days since charged and battery % not updating… Still showing 100% after a week!

What’s happing Eufy?

Is eufy support listening to our complaints about this issue. I have the same issue with no statistics showing up for all of my eufy cameras since February/March and it seems that battery life has really dwindled lately. Can someone from eufy respond to this issue before I switch all my cameras to another vendor?

Eufy doesn’t monitor this board. If you have issues, you need to contact support through the app or via web.

I have contacted them but no response, well except for some general A.I. response telling me to do everything I have already done. Has anyone else posting here contacted them about this with any luck?

I have had better results writing a detailed email, give specific information like model numbers, software version, and problem description. Also, to shortstop the inevitable list of genreic troubleshoot steps, tell them what you have done to isolate the problem. Send to support@eufy.com.

I opened a ticket in January and its the same excuse every time I ask why its not fixed.

Im looking to move to another product if its not fixed soon

"Thank you for writing back to us.

I would like to express our sincere apologies for the delay in fixing this important app feature. During testing, we encountered more bugs than anticipated, which required additional time to resolve in order to ensure the stability of the app performance. We understand that this delay may have caused inconvenience and frustration, and we are truly sorry for any negative impact it may have had on your experience.

The app team is trying their best to revamp the app into a more user-friendly app, hope you can give us more time and please look forward to the presentation of new app features.

We appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging time. We value your business and remain committed to delivering a high-quality product that meets your expectations.

Once again I apologize for any disappointment and I appreciate your understanding."

Thanks for the responses about your support experiences. I guess I will reach out one more time and if no progress I’m just going to switch to different cameras/system as well because battery life seems worse even on my newer cameras, no stats any longer, and motion detection is spotty at best.

I have used Eufy products for almost 3 years at this point. Their whole product line seems to be getting destroyed by poor coding and poor management. They don’t seem to be capable of making system changes without creating more issues than they started with.

Their flat-out lies about data security created a huge stir with users and they hurriedly pushed out fixes that inevitably broke existing functionality. That, and the push to add new products to an already shaky app is pulling their whole product line down.

I’m in the process of replacing all my Eufy products at the moment. Have some Reolink gear that looks pretty good, but the lack of door sensors and standalone motion sensors doesn’t quite fill the bill. Still looking for the ideal replacement system.

Good luck with your issue.

1 Like