Clear glass lens protector fallen out

I tried multiple times with eufy. Especially after receiving all of these comments but they didn’t want to know. I have used gorilla glue to secure mine in and it’s been fine, hasn’t affected the use of it. Hope that helps.

1 Like

Yes, I think I’ll have to think of best way of sticking it back
At least glass is in one piece.

You should have used clear silicone gel. The very small tube that you can squeeze a thin circle around the edge then insert the glass. Make sure its waterproof silicone.

Same happened to me after barely 2 years, just out of Warranty and the lens popped out. I will try to glue it back in. But product is really not durable, and service ? There is no service.
Last time I bought eufy product.
No HomeKit support nor nas (rtsp), they kept promising but it never came.
People just buy aquare doorbell. Cheaper and sommuch more features
I had to learn the hard way,don’t make the same mistake.

1 Like

Mine just fell out now! According to my order this was purchased April 2022. I am not at all amused that this thing conveniently breaks a few months after the warranty period has ended. There should be a replacement parts kit for this issue since it’s obviously reoccurring from the looks of this thread.

1 Like

Where did you find this ???

Insta360 ONE X2 Lens Guards https://a.co/d/7UVGiz7. Hope this helps. It’s not a perfect solution but it works. There’s some fogging especially when it rains but goes away after a while.

Mine has just fallen out too. Warranty expired by 4 months. Used clear silicone to repair. Hopefully it stays moisture clear or it will become useless. Very disappointed.

Matt

Same just happened to me, 9 months outside of warranty. Going to see what they have to say but this feels like a defect that should be addressed.

Thanks so much for this. Mine popped off and disappeared in the summer and now we have the wet weather all video is blurry.

Have been trying to work out how to fix this.

Also just found out son in-laws doorbell is the same so have ordered a couple of the 360 x2 covers shown above. Should be here in a couple of days and will post photos once I have a chance.

Have now fixed my doorbell and my son in laws.

Thanks for the solution @pau3512

Same thing just happened and now about 45 days out of warranty so not solution but to try to glue it back on.

Where did you order them from? and did you have to glue it on?

They were purchased from amazon and you get two in a packet with stickers already installed plus two spare stickers.

Was having issues with doorbell offline in heavy rain so brought it in to troubleshoot and charge. Noticed condensation behind the glass, touched it and it fell out.
Now secured with silicone. Not the prettiest but should be water tight.

Bought early 2022, 2k doorbell with homebase from costco.