Can't access playback entries on eufy security app

Known bug purposely from Eufy since app update.

you need ti submit logs and feedback through app.

also, give comment rating in ios or Android app store

yep, all were updated to latest versions, including iOS

Done and Done

ball is in their hands

Just called support and the agent stated that it’s not with this recent update but in the next update (4.5.5) it will be back. There just isn’t a time frame on when yet.

Purposely? Why would they do that!

Eufy can answer your question.

here is the link …number 5 post

I meant seriously! Bloomin autocorrect

Just noticed I have the same problem across 5 indoor 2k cameras. Don’t they have any QA people to test a release?

I am also very disappointed with the playback feature removed. I have over 10 cameras and pay annual subscription to store in cloud and that yellow marker feature was very useful to decide what timeline to look at. I will move to Nest if this feature is not brought back soon.

2 Likes

Just spoke with a representative & he stated that some people have it but most are still experiencing this issue. They are currently working on it and plan to have an app update later this week.

PS; He did have me uninstall and reinstall the app cause that worked for some. It did not for me but something to try

I’ll keep y’all updated

1 Like

Another unhappy camper here. This feature needs to be reinstated and not removed. Right now “Playback” is useless. Having to look at the events is very time consuming and frustrating from the phone app.

I have not uninstalled/reinstalled…until this is a confirmed fix, I’d rather not have to go through the setup process.

1 Like

Just wanted to let everyone know that is a of today, the yellow bars came back for me. Version 4.6.1_1225

I happened to look scroll back for an event from a time I documented and noticed them soon as I hit playback so if you don’t have that version, update it and you should see it. I am on apple products if that matters

2 Likes

Hi.
I just purchased the Eufy cameras and can not see an option to play back anywhere.
I had Nest cameras until moving homes and I used to be able to click on a timeline bar to be able to check for activity at a particular time.
I had a policeman knock on my door to view footage, due to a break-in, but could only view events, and because the camera didn’t pick up the 4 people in question walking past my driveway, I couldn’t find where to manually go back to the time he wanted me to view.
My app says its V4.7.73_1365
I’ve contacted support but no reply yet, therefore thought I would search here, and found your issues which you say you have it.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

First is to update your App. Current Android version is 477-1907

After you open app. click camera . your cam will connect live view.

under live view. you will see Playbavk. you need to slide tge wird to right …not click.

Hello.
I have Apple and Android and both do not show a playback option.
Please see my screen shots.

Kind regards,
Gaynor

| cf7
December 11 |

• | - |

First is to update your App. Current Android version is 477-1907

After you open app. click camera . your cam will connect live view.

under live view. you will see Playbavk. you need to slide tge wird to right …not click.

Today,. All events fisappeared. and Playback orange markers are all gone for me.

Hi,

FIgureed out a way to playback previous videos. Click on the BOX which says some number that represents the number of events on the day. THen move between dates to play back older videos.

I purchased one to test at home works great EXCEPT for PLAYBACK not working when I hear something outside. It shows the recording but will not play it back ! It has all updates ! hey Eufy UPDATE after months and still not working I will NOT BE PURCHASING anymore CHINESE CRAP !

1 Like

We have the latest update but no playback button still unfortunately. The help desk suggested this but I needed to download the Discord app and when I clicked the trial link it said I violated their rules so blocked me. I won’t recommend these again as my neighbours just had their bike stolen and the guy rode in our alert zone but the cameras didn’t create an event therefore once again there’s no footage for the police :frowning:
Thanks for getting back to us. This function needs to be applied to join the Cross-Camera Tracking free trial via Edge tab in the App->Join our free trail user group.

Please attach a screen shot of your screens showing playback