Camera system OFF - but saw red lights on cams!

So our Eufy system works well. Around 10 2C cams and Homebase etc.

Today, I had system set to ‘off’ as I was in and out of the front of the house… and as I walked to the door, I saw two of the cams had the red light illuminated… which means someone is watching through them…

None of us were.

Should I be concerned?

Nobody?

Is there a proper support board or email?

Your explanation is weak. Define “off”

Did you mean disarmed….or did you create a custom mode called off… or do you own a keypad that automatically added an off custom mode???

Fully disarmed. I always disarm when at home / in and out the door. No custom modes.

I was outside, looked up, and two cameras had the red led on, which as you know, only happens when they are ‘live’ recording or being used to watch through.

I believe it may be a glitch in the cameras right now based on what you said.

I had a similar to that with a pan and tilt one. I use it more for vacation times. So it was plugged in a few days before leaving but turned off.

I was walking around it and it made it look as if it was triggering it while off.

I always have my cams leds turned off. Will turn them on for the 2Cs and try it…. BRB

Mine work as intended. I will say mine are a couple years old and I believe there are a couple generations of the 2C.

If mine did this I would hard reset everything and start over. (But that’s just me)

Please let us know if you get it figured out…. Might be others that have this issue and don’t even know it. Your batts have got to take a hit if they are not fully resting.

I finally set up wired video doorbell earlier this week.

Within 12 hours overnight, my doorbell got disconnected from wifi network.

I set it up again in the early evening; and again, within 12 hours my doorbell got disconnected from wifi network.

Very Susss… makes me a bit on edge.