Camera and doorbell extremely unreliable

Hi all,

I own a:

• Eufy 2C
  • Eufy Battery Doorbell
  • Eufy Spotlight

My 2C is working fine and does what it is supposed to do. But the Spotlight and doorbell are extremely unreliable and almost unusable.

Doorbell:
Sometimes it registers motion correctly for a couple of hours or a day. But often times, the doorbell does not work. It doesn’t register motion, doesn’t record, nothing. As a matter of fact, it does not even record when somebody rings the doorbell! I do get a push notification that somebody is ringing the doorbell, but there is no recording of the incident.
I’ve had multiple tips regarding motion settings, alarm settings, etc. This does not help! Sometimes the doorbell works fine, sometimes the doorbell doesn’t do anything even if people actually ring the doorbell.

Spotlight camera:
I had issues with this camera after purchasing it. It would see motion (LED would light up), but it wouldn’t send me a notification or record. After resetting it 5 times, it worked perfectly for a couple of weeks. Later, my homebase went down for 2 weeks due to a power issue during my holiday. After that, the Spotlight has issues. I tried to reconnect 100 times, it didn’t work. I deleted it in the app and tried to set it as a new camera, didn’t work for at least 20 attempts. Eventually, I managed to add it as a new camera through my iPad instead of my phone. The Spotlight now works, but unreliable. Sometimes it catches motion, sometimes it doesn’t (LED doesn’t light up eighter). It only works in 50% of the times.

PLEASE let me know if you have any way to resolve this issue. The doorbell and Spotlight are USELESS if they only record 50% of the times. I’m getting pretty upset because I’ve spend quite some money on all these products and I have had zero solutions so far.

Any help would be appericiated. (Just don’t come with the standard “change the settings” answer please)