Auto rotate not working

Auto rotate not working, wont stay in landscape mode.

3 Likes

My one suddenly started doing the same thing and it’s getting quite annoying.

Thank you for reaching out.

Have you tried to remove the camera device and re-added again?

Could you please let us know your eufy account? And the also serial number for the camera device? Please send the information to support@eufylife.com.

Remember your satisfaction is our top priority and we will be sure to resolve the issue for you.

This is happening for me also, when I turn my smartphone to landscape the auto rotate works then it constantly switches between portrait and landscape.

Same here. Must be a bug in the latest app update.

I have the same issue. I was told to turn auto rotate off then it will stay in landscape mode when you choose landscape mode while looking at the camera. (And it does) I know its annoying to turn auto rotate on and off but it is a solution for now. They also said it should be fixed next month with the next update.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I have 4 cameras and it does it on all. I’m on a Pixel 4XL. When I turn my phone to landscape it stays for a sec then goes to portrait mode and back to landscape, and so on.

I’ve also experienced the same problem happens more for me using my Android phone but this has occurred since the latest App update as it was working perfectly fine in earlier versions of the App

Hey guys!

So sorry for the inconvenience caused. To address your concern, the auto rotate issue will be fixed in the next App upgrade.

We are planning to release the new version on June 3rd, 2020. Apologized again for any inconvenience caused. Any other concerns we can address in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your support. Have a lovely day.

1 Like

App update last night / this morning v1.7.5_595(EU) for Android and this has now fixed the App Rotation issue for me now on my Samsung S8

Same is happening to me on Google Pixel 7 Pro. Eufy Security app version v4.4.8_1489