Amazon Key Suggestions

I have the WiFi eufy black smart lock. It would be pretty cool if the lock with Amazon key so my packages can be delivered in my home. The $400 box is clunky and not discrete and practical. Idk if Amazon has to approve but I would love this collaboration with the two companies!

1 Like

I purchased the myQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Control - Wireless Garage Hub from Amazon. It converts any dumb garage door opener (made after 1993 or later } to a wifi smart device to an automatic door controller. It works with Amazon Key, and you do not have to let anybody from Amazon all the way into your house. If you watch it, they actually run promotions for $29.99 off your first Key order, basically making the myQ free. I love the device and Key service. No more worrying about porch pirates! I placed a couple of cheap Wi-Fi cameras (eufy 2k indoor and a Ring indoor mini wired cam) in the garage to record the deliveries even though the employees have been nothing but 100% professional with my Key deliveries. It takes about 10 minutes to install. It works seamlessly with the Ring app. And you need nothing more than a screwdriver to install it. The only catch is you have to have a decent wifi signal to the garage. If you do not, pick up a cheap Wi-Fi extender for like 20 to 30 bucks to solve that problem.

myQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Control - Wireless Garage Hub and Sensor with Wifi & Bluetooth - Smartphone Controlled, myQ-G0401-ES, White - - Amazon.com