After upgrading to Homebase S380, cameras go offline

Hello Everyone. About a month ago I got the Homebase S380. I removed the old homebase and the 2 cameras I have from my account and then readded the new Homebase and then added the 2 cameras to the homebase. About 2 weeks ago I noticed the cameras were not working and when I tried to play live video it wouldn’t work. Today I noticed the same thing.

Here is where it gets a little strange. Both times i tried powering off and on the cameras through the app and the button on the camera itself. Only when I took one of the cameras, removed it from my account and readded it did both of the cameras started to work again. Once one of the cameras was added back, the 2nd camera started working without having to readd or reboot.

I think its the Homebase. I’m going to see if it does it again. if it does i will remove the new S380 Homebase and add the old one back and see if i have the issues. But i like the new one for the new AI it has.

I wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue or if i can find logs from the cameras to see what it doesnt what its doing?

Thank you.

Happened again after 6pm Wed 2-22-203 and thursday morning/afternoon. This morning i went ahead and removed my 2 cams and the homebase, factory reset all three and then added them back. going to see if this helps.