Advertising now really?

Been getting popup advertising ads. This is bullshit

3 Likes

100% agree. We pay for their hardware and are forced to put up with ads in the app and surveys. Stop this now!

Maybe everyone should put all their Eufy gear in a pile and light it on fire and post pics on Youtube to show everyone what we think of Eufyā€™s latest ad campaign.

4 Likes

Couldnā€™t have said it any better. Amazing the standard to buying a product is we get screwed every goddamn time. Eufy you even reading this shit???

1 Like

I absolutely positively agree.
Advertising is what stupid people do when they canā€™t get a real estate licenses.
And I HATE looking at the product of stupid people.
Turn them OFF!

1 Like

Plus 1 Iā€™m getting tired of these ads.
Iā€™ve noticed on Google Play the reviews for eufy app also complain about the ads.
Eufy / Anker response: please contact us at support and we will remove the ads for you.
_REALLY?

1 Like

Stop these advertisements or Iā€™m switching products.

1 Like

can they be blocked?

Totally agree. Stop pop up ads, these make Eufy become cheap company.

2 Likes

Iā€™m switching to ring

Utter stupidity

Nothing angers me more than something stopping me from getting to my cameras as fast as possibleā€¦. But lately (on iOS) I havenā€™t seen anything slowing me down. A red dot here and there next an iconā€¦. A small strip banner pop up about a surveyā€¦. Or an icon change (a little gift box) in the upper right corner over the messages buttonā€¦. Thatā€™s it!?!?!?

Am I just lucking out??? Or is this just a really old thread from back when they thought a huge pop up over everything was ok?

Nope, theyā€™ve added some ā€œrather overtā€ links to other sections, under your camera views on Android.
ā€œIntroducing the All New Tips and Hints Sectionā€.

No thanks. By all means put it on ā€œExploreā€ or maybe even on the ā€œMessagesā€ ā€œTopā€ screen as I only use that to get to System Update info.

Theyā€™ve added same annoying large link on iOS as well. I donā€™t want to see this crap on my main page.

I still get the HB3 full screen ad

But not as often now but still annoyingā€¦
It shows up once a day seems to reset itself at 00:00 Hrs.
Still get the survey banners though those come in about every two weeks?
The bouncing gift box and the Red Dot donā€™t bother me at all.
The Hints and Tips only saw it once so far. Android.

Ultimately I think itā€™s a rotating ā€œsplashā€ screen when the app starts.

I can a white screen with blue logo, blue screen with white logo, or (rarely) the above one. Although I now have an HB3 so maybe Iā€™m seeing it less.

The ads under my device controls are annoying though.