About the Queries category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

I’m unable to enable my motion detection

I need help to enable my motion detection

This category description doesn’t inspire much confidence. It appears to be a stub that nobody has even bothered to fix in over a year. I’m wondering now if this forum has any usefulness as a support tool.

2 Likes

apparently, like all the other topics, it is a complete ruse - nobody why should be watching is bothering to pay any attention… :man_shrugging:

Why Use This Category? This category is designed for homeowners, DIY enthusiasts, and anyone looking to improve their living environment. Whether you’re planning a major renovation or simple upgrades, you’ll find valuable insights, tips, and recommendations to make informed decisions and achieve professional results.

How is it Different? While we have categories covering various topics like construction, interior design, and gardening, “Home Improvement Tips” focuses specifically on practical advice, step-by-step guides, and creative ideas for improving and enhancing your home’s aesthetics, functionality, and value.

Category Guidelines: Topics in this category should:

• Provide actionable tips and techniques for home improvement projects.
  • Include before-and-after photos, DIY tutorials, and product recommendations.
  • Encourage sharing of personal experiences, success stories, and lessons learned from home improvement projects.
  • Avoid promotional content or direct advertising; instead, focus on providing valuable and unbiased information to help users make informed decisions.
1 Like
  • Current and past space missions
  • New technologies for space travel and observation
  • Discoveries about celestial bodies, planets, and galaxies
  • Theoretical concepts and future possibilities in space exploration
  • Space agencies, their goals, and achievements