2K Floodlight Camera

Do not purchase! Better quality camera and services delivered by Ring or others.

Malfunctioning product. Poor customer service: Delays in communication, reps respond without reading details, wrong product sent as warranty replacement. Out of pocket shipping cost to return defective product. Inability and/or unwillingness to refund or compensate.

I really want a floodlight cam but they all suck currently… what was wrong with yours?

I am having a lot of issues as well. The live-feed and motion detection stops working for no reason, which is fixed by restarting the camera but then after a while it will get the same unresponsive behavior. Meanwhile the eufy indoor camera, connected to the same network works flawlessly. Not happy at all with the floodlight

1 Like

I have this and when it works it’s great but it is a critically flawed product. It’s the only eufy product I have that occasionally goes to black screen and needs to be fixed by a reset, and the lack of full-time continuous recording on a wired camera is inconceivable.

Great concept but inadequate execution.

Mine has a mind of its own. It identifies motion and records some days and others nada. Totally unreliable. Mine is being shipped back and I’m going with another ecosystem. I’m disappointed as the cams I bought do what I want them to do (when they work). But all too often they don’t. My indoor pan and tilt virtually never records when it’s dark.